Artificial Grass Pitches – Rules
a) the safety and enjoyment of players and spectators (who watch at their own risk) and
b) the care and maintenance of the pitches the following rules must be adhered to at all times please.
1. The instructions on the signs near the pitches must be followed.
2. No unsupervised play is permitted on the water-based pitch AT ANY TIME.
3. Spectators (including children of players) are not allowed on the pitches.
4. Care must be taken when the water-based pitch is being watered, prior to which the hooter will be sounded.
5. Players and officials are not permitted to enter the pitches until the previous game has ended.
6. No smoking is allowed on or near the pitches.
7. No food, alcohol, oranges, soft drinks, tea and coffee etc. are allowed on the pitches. Only appropriate players’ and officials’ refreshment is permitted.
8. Access to the pump house for watering purposes is restricted to specific key-holders who are asked to ensure the pump house is locked immediately after watering.
9. Only appropriate CLEAN footwear must be worn on the pitches at all times.
10. The mats outside the gates must be used to ensure that footwear is clean before the wearer enters the pitch. NB. Grass and mud on footwear causes the dreaded algae to grow on the pitches.
Space has been allowed between the two pitches for emergency vehicular access.
First Aid equipment is held in the clubhouse opposite the kitchen.
It is the responsibility of all members to ensure that their team, opposition and training colleagues comply with these rules and leave the pitches clean and tidy after use.